Friday, October 8, 2010

Waiting on Miracles--Part Two

In my last post--almost a month ago--I inquired about whether miracles involving really slow horses happened since both Stay Alert and Cape Town Bay were running over the same weekend. Instead of miracously hitting the board, they matched their performances from the only other weekend they ran together--their first races--where they came in second last and last, respectively. They are running again--one on Saturday night, one sometime next week. Since each of their last races, I've been to Rome, I've seen the Pope--up close and at one of the many churches I saw, I'm pretty sure I prayed that our horses would bring joy to us, their owners, and to you, their fans. Will it matter? We'll know soon enough! For full details, go to www.equinebusiness.biz under the News Tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment