Monday, February 15, 2010

Is BAt ready for a Capital T?

BAt is running on Wednesday at Penn National--provided Pennsylvania doesn't get another foot of snow. He's ready, we're ready, the picture frame is ready--it is time. Third and second felt really good after coming up empty for a year--and hitting the board always makes me happy and grateful. But we're ready for sheer joy! To get the full scoop, go to the website under the News Tab: http://www.equinebusiness.biz.

Because I've been shoveling snow--no, not as much as several of you--but 7 inches twice in one week--my upper arms are looking very toned. While I have a bad case of helmet hair, I've burned enough calories to justify having a glass of wine in the middle of the day. But I'd give all this up for 70 degrees and sunshine. Where is that global warming when you need it??

No comments:

Post a Comment