Monday, February 1, 2010

Stay Alert--Almost

Second. Stay Alert was alert for 5 furlongs--in a 6 furlong race. Blessedly, this was good enough to get second but not good enough to hold onto the 4 length lead he had coming down the stretch. Ouch! Good enough to pay his expenses, but not exciting enough to end the book on a high note! So, we'll keep going--here, on Facebook, on Twitter, on the web, in the book.

I'm like most writers--in constant need of some kind of reassurance that somebody is reading me somewhere. Unfortunately, in the last week I've had folks suggest I write a book, start a blog, twitter, put information out on Facebook and get a webpage. Since I already do all of those things, I'm in a true tizzy. So--instead of giving up--I'm going to give you more information!! Coming soon--"Fun Facts to Know."

In the meantime, to read more of the highs and lows of Stay Alert's race, go to http://www.equinebusiness.biz. Yes, I'll know--and it will make me smile.

P.S. Do any of you know how I can tell how many folks are actually reading this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment