Friday, March 5, 2010

Stay Alert Stayed Alert!!

Stay Alert Won! And he is still our horse. Holy Moley Cow. I haven't said that in a very long time. It feels very good. Yes, it was only a $7500 claiming race, but a win is a win--11 other owners are shaking their heads today saying "Will our horse ever win a race?" But not the Heppermanns!! We're dusting off picture frames. And with our continued good luck, we'll eventually figure out how to post the video on You Tube or our website or somewhere. What a deal. This is better than second--and way better than last. Was it the lucky earrings? The two new people who gave me money so I would bet for them? The lucky Irish e-mail somebody sent me a couple of days earlier that I forwarded to two indulgent family members? Or maybe it was just our turn. And now I've got good book material for at least another month. There is nothing like watching your horse win--and I don't have to rely on just memory any more. Thank you, God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment